Duration: 1 day
In this Microsoft Publisher 2019 training course, participants learn to perform basic tasks in Microsoft Publisher, including how to add content, format and manage text, work with graphics and how to prepare a publication for sharing and printing. This course will be customized to be delivered in a one-day format covering essentials.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
- Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2019
- Navigate the Interface
- Customize the Publisher Interface
- Create a Publication
- Adding Content to a Publication
- Add Text to a Publication
- Add Pages and Picture Placeholders to a Publication
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Apply Building Blocks to a Publication
- Formatting Text and Paragraphs in a Publication
- Format Text
- Format Paragraphs
- Apply Schemes
- Managing Text in a Publication
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Work with Tables
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Working with Graphics in a Publication
- Insert Graphics in a Publication
- Customize the Appearance of Pictures
- Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
- Check the Design of a Publication
- Save a Publication in Different Formats
- Print a Publication
- Share a Publication
- Familiarity with using a personal computer, mouse, and keyboard.
- Comfortable in the Windows environment.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
Microsoft Word - Levels 1 & 2
Microsoft PowerPoint Level 1