Duration: 1 day
This 1-day course looks at the causes of stress and the problems caused by lack of time. We look at focusing on priorities, minimising interruptions, and the art of delegation. The delegates are encouraged to take a step back and analyse honestly their time management demons.
Thu 11 May1 day, 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM Live !Online
- $150.00 excl.
None of these dates work for you? Suggest another date & time
- Identify your organisation’s business pattern and how it impacts your work pattern
- Clearly distinguish between goals, objectives and key tasks
- Clarify priorities by distinguishing between importance of action and urgency of action
- Discover techniques for both long term and short term planning as a critical part of effective time and priority management
- Learn how to delegate tasks
- Understand how poor time and priority management can cause stress and discover techniques on how to help overcome it
- Identify ways to combat “time thieves” in your working environment
- Discover some golden rules for effective time & priority management
- Understand the 4 steps in applying time and priority management principles and techniques to you own situation
Virtual interactive delivery online or classroom
A desire to increase your productivity whilst lowering your stress levels.
Anyone feeling stressed, juggling with a myriad of demands on their time and most certainly for anyone who misses deadlines.