Duration: 16 weeks
Study & revision session for Advanced Performance Management Paper Exam aims All organisations need to have their performance and strategic development evaluated regularly. In this exam, students will do this by using relevant knowledge and skills and exercising professional judgment to select and apply strategic management accounting techniques in different business contexts.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
|PAPER: APM- ADVANCED PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT|
|EXAMINATION SITTING: DECEMBER 2020|
|Strategic Management Accounting|
|Performance Management and Control|
|Risk and Uncertainty|
|Performance Measurement- Private Sector|
|Divisional Performance Measures|
|NPO, Quality and HR issues|
|Alternative Measures of Performance|
Course delivery: Live, online via Zoom.
The course fee includes the E workbook and E Revision kits, complete tuition with revision sessions or study school at the end for exam preparation.
Students will be able to:
- use strategic planning and control models to plan and monitor organisational performance
- assess and identify key external influences on organisational performance
- identify and evaluate the design features of effective performance management information and monitoring systems
- apply appropriate strategic performance measurement techniques in evaluating and improving organisational performance
- advise clients and senior management on strategic business performance evaluation and on recognising vulnerability to corporate failure.