Duration: 1 day
This course gives new Managers the opportunity to explore the essential basics that they will need and a step in the right direction to be a success in their chosen role. This course is also a great refresher for all managers.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
In this course, you will cover:
- Managers Vs Leaders
- What do Managers and employees expect from one another?
- Choosing the appropriate leadership style
- Essential Communication skills
- Assertiveness and Influencing skills
- Developing a self-confident and self-sufficient approach
- Developing a Vision
- Performance Management
- Accountability & Ownership
All levels of Management